Anti-mould & Bacteria Pre-filterEffective against allergens and pollen
- - Stop growth of mould & bacteria maintaining clean air
- - Commonly used in any premises such as hospitals, schools, workplace, residential areas and many more where cassette or wall mounted type are applicable
- - Suppress the growth of mould and bacteria which prevents virus and mould propagation
- - Reduce the effects of pollens and allergens
- - Suppress the mould stains and odor on the inside of the indoor unit
- - Washable and reusable, reducing cleaning time
When installed inside the panel of an air conditioner
- The standard sized pre-filter can be installed for models that have automatic or those that has a gap between the grille and front panel.
- For wall mounted FCU, 1 piece of anti-mould filter sheet can be cut into 2 pieces, 1 piece per FCU.
- 1. Cut 1 piece of pre-filer and install on the grille cover inside the panel.
- 2. Install the original filter until you hear a click.
When installed outside the panel or in cases other than air conditioner
- Cut slightly larger than the installation location as the material will shrink little by little with repeat wash.
- Attach using mechanical fasteners (velcro). Be careful as there is a possibility that it will drop if the adhesive strength is weak.
- Fixing a filter with mechanical fastener (velcro) will allow it to act as a double-stick tape that can be used repeatedly. These are commonly sold in home centers.
- Effective in just spreading, running on the top by stick on method.
Note: This filter is not tested on its effectiveness against Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- - Places or locations at open ventilation areas can be kept clean by using them to trap unwanted dirt & dust.
- - By covering your favourite books, this pre-filter prevents pages of the books from turning mouldy.
|Dimensions (mm):||570(W) x 570(L) x 3(T)|