Daikin Streamer Air Purifier MCK55TVM6MCK55TVM6
- Streamer Technology decomposes harmful substances with strong decomposing power such as viruses (SARS-CoV-2, Coronaviruses, Coxsackievirus (HFMD), Influenza virus), bacteria, allergen (pollen and molds), hazardous chemical substances and odours
-10 years Electrostatic HEPA filter lifespan span which is longer lasting than other air purifier filters and eliminates 99.97% of fine particles of 0.3 microns (respiratory viruses, bacteria, and allergens
- 3-directional powerful suction takes in dust over a wide area to maximum air purification
- Ideal tower design as it takes in large amounts of air because the air inlet is located apart from the air outlet and the airflow from the outlet is soft
- Quiet sound operation as the fan is positioned below the filters
- Child lock to prevent misoperation by small children
- Unique Double Method achieve the cleanest air
- Humidification function protects the skin, throat and nostril from dryness and protect against viruses by maintaining appropriate humidity of the room – reduce bacteria in humidifying water by streamer
- Comes with Wireless Remote Controller
- Certified effective against allergies such as house dust mites, cats, pollen, CADR, smoke, mold, and formaldehyde by UK Allergy
Daikin Air Purifier is equipped with Daikin Patented Streamer Technology that uses high-speed electrons to decompose harmful substances such as Coronaviruses, Coxsackievirus (Hand Foot Mouth Disease) and other harmful substances.
3 Steps to Decompose Harmful Substances:
- 1. Decomposition: Uses Daikin’s Streamer Technology to decompose harmful substances to decompose harmful substances caught on the filter by oxidation.
- 2. Effective Capture of Pollutants: Catches dust and pollutants effectively with an electrostatic HEPA filter with 10 years life span.
- 3. Three-Directional Powerful Suction: Takes in dust over a wide area from 3 directions for faster air purification.
Patented Streamer Technology
10 Years Electrostatic HEPA Filter
3D Powerful Suction
Decomposes harmful substances with strong decomposing power such as Coronaviruses and HFMD.
Collect dust more efficiently as a larger amount of air can pass through the filter and greater savings as the filter can last for 10 years in operation.
Ideal tower design effectively takes in dust over a wide area to maximize air purification.
Quiet Sound Operation
Unique Double Method
Better sleep quality as the fan is positioned below the filters which aids in soundproofing the whole system.
Cleaner air for you as Active Plasma Ions destroy pollutants in the air, while Streamer irradiation in the machines will decompose the pollutants captured by filters.
* Only applicable to MC55UVM6-7 and MCK55TVM6.
Protect against air dryness and viruses by maintaining appropriate humidity of the room.
* Only applicable to MCK55TVM6.
Daikin’s unique double purification combines Streamer Technology and the benefits of active plasma ion discharge to deliver raw purification power. The Streamer decomposes bacteria and other elements caught by the filters while the Active Plasma Ion Discharge reduces harmful airborne substances.
* MCK55 and MC55 models only
With a built-in humidifier, the humidifier adds moisture to the air, which can help to alleviate dry skin, dry throat, and other health issues caused by dry indoor air. The humidification function also helps to maintain the optimal humidity level in the room, which is typically between 40% to 60%.
Daikin Streamer Air Purifiers with humidification function also features an intelligent humidity sensor that automatically adjusts the humidity level based on the current temperature and humidity level in the room. This ensures that the air purifier provides the appropriate amount of moisture to the air, without causing excess humidity or condensation.
* MCK55 model only.
|Dimension (mm)||700 (H) (718 with caster) x 270 (D) x 270 (W)|
|Power||1 phase, 220-240/220-230V, 50/60Hz|
|Applicable room area||
|Weight||9.5kg (without water), Tank Capacity: About 2.7L|
|Dust collection filter||
Electrostatic HEPA Filter
Quiet / Low / Standard / Turbo
|Airflow rate (m3/min)||
Air Purifying Operation: 0.9 /2.0 /3.2/5.5
Humidifying Operation: 1.7 /2.4 /3.2 /5.5
19 – 53 dB
See more information at http://www.daikin.com.sg/product-series/air-purifier/
- Q: What is Streamer technology?
- A: The Daikin's Streamer technology is a unique air purifying technology. By discharging high speed electrons with powerful oxidising feature, it has the ability to decompose and remove dust, odours, bacteria virus and other undesired airborne component.
- Q: What is the Applicable room area?
A: The applicable area is
- MC30YVM7: 23m2 (13.2m2 purified in approx. 20min)
- MC40UVM6-7: 31m2 (13.2m2 purified in approx. 15min)
- MC55UVM6-7: 41m2 (13.2m2 purified in approx. 11min)
- MCK55TVM6: 41m2 (13.2m2 purified in approx. 11min)
- Q: What kind of substances that can be controlled or broken down?
- A: Virus (Coronavirus and HFMD), Bacteria, Allergens (Mould, Pollen and Mites), Hazardous Chemical Substances (Formaldehyde (Glue & Adhesives), Diesel Exhaust Particulates and VOC
- Q: What kind of substances that can be trapped?
- A: Large dusts, pollen and pet hairs can be trapped.
- Q: Do I need to do any maintenance on the Air Purifier?
- A: Yes, You may refer to the attachment on maintenance guide.
- Q: Do I need to do any cleaning or maintenance on the electrostatic Hepa filter ?
- A: You are not required to do any cleaning at all on the electrostatic Hepa filter.
- Q: How often should I replace the electrostatic Hepa filter?
- For the MC30YVM7 model, it is recommended to replace the filter approximately every 10 years.
As for the MC40UVM6-7, MC55UVM6-7, and MCK55TVM6 models, it is also advised to replace the filter around every 10 years.
However, please note that in cases of severe dirt accumulation, it may be necessary to replace the filter earlier. The frequency of replacement depends on individual usage patterns and the location of the unit.
- Q: Can the Deodorising filter unit be cleaned?
- A: You may vacuum clean the deodorising filter unit when the dust is accumulated.
- Q: Does the Air Purifier comes with remote controller?
Model Remote Controller MC30YVM7 X MC40UVM6-7 X MC55UVM6-7 √ MCK55TVM6 √
It can be integrated with the Daikin Reiri for Home solution. For more information, click here
- Q: What does streamer 3 C does?
- 1. Clash - Decomposes harmful substances on the duct collection by oxidation
- 2. Cycle - The deodorising filter absorbs and decompose odour
- 3. Clean - Remove bacteria from dust collection filter
- Q: Where can air purifiers be used besides homes or offices?
- A: In situations where there is no access to fresh air or windows to enhance ventilation in a room, we highly recommend the use of a air purifier.